We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself to this delicious recipe for Mullet Soup with Shrimp and Squid, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients for 10 people:
- 600 g of gurnard mullet fillets, boneless,
- Puget Organic Olive Oil
- 20 shrimps
- 100 g squid, sliced
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 2 podsgarlic
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of basil
- 150 g of crushed tomatoes
- 0.5 g of saffron
- 1 piece of parmesan
- 10 breadsticks, black sesame.
- Wash, remove the core of the fennel and mince it.
- Chop the garlic cloves and mince the onion.
On a board, cut the red mullet fillets into 3.
In a casserole dish,
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of Puget Organic olive oil, the saffron and sweat the onions, garlic and fennel for 3 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes.
- Lightly salt and pepper.
Stir, add the pieces of red mullet, cover with a liter of water and cook for 15 minutes over low heat and covered.
Arrange the breadsticks on a non-stick baking sheet, cover them with freshly grated Parmesan and black sesame.
Grill them for a few seconds until the Parmesan is melted and let cool on the work surface.
- Cut the shrimp in half lengthwise and chop the basil. In a hot pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sear the shrimp and squid for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Add the basil, season and keep warm.
- Mix the soup and the red mullet, adjust the seasoning with a hint of chilli pepper if you wish.
- Serve in hot soup plates, divide the shrimps and squid and accompany the parmesan breadsticks.
Red mullet soup with shrimps and squid: © Puget