We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy to make, delicious and terribly crisp, this recipe for a meat and pistachio delicacy should seduce you.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 onion
- 300 g of sausage meat
- 1 clovegarlic chopped
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1/2 bunch of parsley chopped
- 30 g of shelled and unsalted pistachios
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Meat and pistachio delicacies
Preheat the oven to 180/200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- Peel and chop the onion.
- In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients except the egg yolk.
- Cut 8 rectangles of about 10 cm by 12 cm in the puff pastry. Four of the rectangles should be slightly larger.
- Place the stuffing on the smaller rectangle, forming a small sausage.
- Make sure to leave 2 cm all around to be able to weld the two pastes.
- Moisten all around the dough with a little water and gently place the second rectangle of dough on the meat.
- Press lightly on the edges to seal the two layers of puff pastry.
- Cut the surplus.
- Repeat the operation for the other foodies.
- Using a brush, brush the treats with the beaten egg yolk and a little water.
- Form a small hole in the center of the snack so that the steam can escape.
- Bake on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and cook for about 45 minutes.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel