We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cherry clafoutis is a quick and easy recipe, ideal for consuming ripe cherries.
Ingredients for 4/6 people:
You can choose fresh cherries, to be pitted, or cherries already pitted, frozen or not.
If they are frozen, we will take care to thaw them first.
- 600 g of cherries pitted
- 25 cl of milk
- 80 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 25g butter
- 2 pinches of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 sachet of powdered yeast
Cherry clafoutis recipe
Here is an easy and quick recipe to make, even with careful cooking, because that is where the success of cherry clafoutis lies.
- In a large bowl, break the eggs
- Add the sugar and beat vigorously (you can use a blender)
- Mix with milk
- Then add the flour and baking powder
- Mix everything with a wooden spoon or a whisk if necessary
- Then add the melted butter and mix again
Placement and cooking of the cherry clafoutis:
The installation is done in a baking dish, whether it is a pie or gratin dish but sufficiently deep.
- Start by buttering the dish
- Distribute the pitted cherries at the bottom
- Pour over the liquid preparation
- Place the dish in the oven for 45 min at 180 °
- Take out of the oven and enjoy!
Note that clafoutis can be eaten hot, warm or even chilled.
Enjoy your meal !
© nblxer (top photo) and © Claude Calcagno (bottom photo)