We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a successful marriage between the vegetable garden and the orchard with this delicious leek croustade, pear à la Fourme recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 250 g puff pastry
- 1 white leek
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 80 g Fourme D'Ambert
- 1 Pear (william, conference)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. of milk
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Leek crumbles, Fourme pear
Sweet and salty !
- Roll out the puff pastry on a work surface, cut out circles 12 cm in diameter (using a bowl). Place them on a non-stick baking sheet. Prick them and keep in the fridge.
- Remove the first leaves from the leek white. Wash it, cut it into julienne and sweat in butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Season.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Peel and lemon the pear. Cut it in half vertically,
thorn it. Cut it into thin slices, lemon again.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- Break the egg, place it in a bowl, add a pinch of salt and the milk.
Beat into an omelet.
- In the center of the circles, distribute the leek, pear slices and cheese. Fold (like a slipper), weld the edges. Brush the surface with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (if necessary, reduce the oven thermostat to 170 ° C (th. 5/6) after the first 5 minutes of cooking.
To serve !
Out of season, you can use pears in syrup.
If you buy a ready-to-use dough, choose a pure butter dough.
CELLAR SIDE: Perry (pear cider).
Words from the kitchen
Sweat: remove the water from the vegetation of a vegetable by heating it gently without coloring in a fatty substance in order to concentrate the flavors.
Cut into thin julienne: Cut into regular slices 1 to 2 mm thick then layer and cut into filaments of a few centimeters = cut into thin sticks (eg: leek julienne, orange zest julienne ...).
WELLNESS: Calories per person: 210.
Fourme d´Ambert is a blue cheese with a real fat content of 30%, it is rich in calcium 700 mg / 100 g of vitamins PP.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel