We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious winter dish, guinea fowl in vinegar and baked apples is both easy and quick to make for a tasty and fragrant result.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 guinea fowl 1.2 kg
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- 4 shallots
- 15 cl of cider vinegar
- 10 cl of white wine (Riesling)
- Coarse salt
Also to discover: Guinea fowl casserole in vinegar
Guinea fowl in vinegar and candied apples
Cut the guinea fowl into pieces.
- Melt 30 g of butter in a casserole dish, place the pieces of poultry in it, brown them.
- Remove the meat and set it aside.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
In this same casserole dish,
- Melt 20 g of butter and sweat the shallots in it.
- Pour in the vinegar, mix well with a wooden spatula and pour in the wine.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Return the pieces of guinea fowl to the casserole dish, season with coarse salt and pepper.
- Cover and place on low heat, cook 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the poultry from the casserole, place it in a dish.
- Discard excess fat from cooking by gently removing it from the surface of the sauce with a ladle.
- Adjust seasoning.
Serve with apples baked or in a pan.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel