We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As a main course with a salad or to accompany a good grill, this potato almond dauphinoise recipe is a treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 potatoes (Amandine)
- 1 Saint Marcellin
- 4 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 10g butter
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Read also : the delicious gratin dauphinois
- Put the oven in the grill position.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin slices. Reserve.
- Cut the Saint Marcellin into small pieces.
- Place the smoked breast slices on a baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook until crispy. Remove them from the oven, place them and drain them on absorbent paper. Cut them into pieces.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180 ° C (th.6)
- Butter 4 small ramekins, divide a first layer of potato in each. Add a few pieces of smoked bacon and cheese. Pour in the cream. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up.
- Bake and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, the surface of the gratin should be golden brown.
- As a precaution, check the cooking of the gratin: if the blade of a knife digs into it easily and without resistance, the potatoes are cooked.
- It is also possible to grill the smoked bacon slices in a dry pan (without adding fat).
- Saint-Marcellin is a soft cow's milk cheese from Dauphinois. It has a mild, slightly acidic flavor and comes in the form of a disc 7 to 8 centimeters in diameter and 2 centimeters thick.
Recipe: T. Bryone, Photo: C. Herlédan