We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the delicious bacon quiche recipe, as easy as it is quick to prepare and as smooth as you want.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 2 tbsp. heaped tablespoon of cornstarch
- 20 cl of milk
- 150 g of bacon
- 4 eggs
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g grated Emmental
- 1/2 bunch of chive
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Spread your puff pastry in a pie dish, shape the edges and prick the bottom and edges of the pies with a fork.
- Place the pie dish in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Dissolve the cornstarch with the milk and set aside.
- Wash and chop the chives. Place it on the bottom of the tart with the bacon and grated Emmental.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Pour the liquid cream over the beaten eggs.
Add the mixture of milk and starch. Check the seasoning. Pour over the pie shell.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve this dish with a mixed salad.
Find out more about the bacon quiche
We find for the first time the use of the word quiche in the accounts of the Saint-Julien hospital in Nancy in March 1605.
We used to talk about tart, fouace or fry. The name derives from the German "Kuchen" (cake), from the Lorraine dialect "Küchen". The quiche is such a popular starter in the 21st century that its name is now used to designate pies filled with a custard machine, salted and garnished with various ingredients.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche